E-Conceal Tac Collar (1.5")
Our 1.5" E-Conceal Tactical Collar is perfect for looking sharp while concealing your E-Collar reciever (device not included). It also eliminates the need to have multiple collars around your dog's neck. It's made of heavy duty Military grade nylon webbing and the interior has velcro in which your E-Collar reciever slides onto to keep it in place. Features include a metal cobra buckle, a removable American flag patch, and embroidery to personalizes your collar is offered in various fonts and colors.
This collar DOES NOT have a handle but if you do need something to grab onto for more control of your K9, consider also purchasing a short Traffic Lead that you can attach to the collar and use as a "handle".
INFO REQUIRED FOR PERSONALIZATION
- text for embrodiery
- color of text (any solid color available - be descriptive)
- font of text (refer to picture above)
- choice of flag (refer to picture above)
NOTE: The embroidery field is about 4" - 6". The more characters of text, the smaller the font will have to be and in some cases, multiple words may have to be displayed on multiple lines.
- Use a tape measure and measure one of your dog's current collars but DO NOT include the very tip of the "male" end of the buckle in with your measurement because when the tip gets inserted into the "female" end of the buckle (when your dog is wearing it) it essentially does not count towards the length of the collar.
- Take a flat garment sewing tape and measure around your dog's neck.
- Wrap a shoe string or phone charging cord around your dog's neck, keeping your fingers where the measurment should be, then take a regular tape measure or ruler and measure the string/cord.
NOTE: The customer is responsible for providing the dog’s correct neck size. Failure to provide the correct neck size may result in a collar that does not fit OR the adjustment piece may be stationed over top of the embroidery field after you re-adjust the collar to fit the dog properly.