Our 1.5" Standard Collar is made of nylon webbing and features include a quick release metal cobra buckle and embroidery to personalize your collar is offered in various fonts and colors.
NOTE: The nylon webbing used is not double layered, so therefore it is not as heavy and "stiff" as our Tactical Collars. This collar also does not have a removable velcro American Flag patch like our Tactical Collars do.
INFO REQUIRED FOR PERSONALIZATION
- text for embroidery
- color of text (any solid color available - be descriptive)
- font of embrodiery (refer to font picture above)
Note: The embroidery field is about 4" - 5". The more characters of text, the smaller the font will have to be and in some cases, multiple words may have to be displayed on multiple lines.
- Use a tape measure and measure one of your dog's current collars but DO NOT include the very tip of the "male" end of the buckle in with your measurement because when the tip gets inserted into the "female" end of the buckle (when your dog is wearing it) it essentially does not count towards the length of the collar.
- Take a flat garment sewing tape and measure around your dog's neck.
- Wrap a shoe string or phone charging cord around your dog's neck, keeping your fingers where the measurment should be, then take a regular tape measure or ruler and measure the string/cord.
NOTE: The customer is responsible for providing the dog’s correct neck size. Failure to provide the correct neck size may result in a collar that does not fit OR the adjustment piece may be stationed over top of the embroidery field after you re-adjust the collar to fit the dog properly.